Although there are a ton of things you could do, I would keeping to the
basic UI design you already have but with the swipe-away screens kept
visible in separate panels (especially the track progress toaster and
the playlist). I am less sure about keeping the devices/servers/sync
groups screen visible but I would consider it for landscape mode.  On
the other hand, to avoid clutter and accidental key presses you might
want to keep it as a swipe-on screen.

Obviously, you would want to scale the various panels appropriately,
and give suitable room for album artwork.

The only thing I would like is for is for the album browsing screen to
use the screen real estate to show a *large* grid of album covers. I'd
like to see at least 24 album covers at once. It will be best if 100% of
the screen is used for a cover art grid when you are browsing for an
album to play. Otherwise keep to at least 2/3 of the screen in landscape
mode for the album art grid and allow drag-and-drop of an album onto the
playlist window taking up the other 1/3 of the space.

--
dsdreamer