This works really well - thanks!  I'm having a minor problem getting it
to sort by Artist though.  It worked OK at first, and then I changed and
sorted by Album instead and that worked fine too.  Then I went back to
sort by Artist again, and now it keeps sorting by Album, even though I
have selected the 'sort by artist' radio button.  It runs through the
sort, and when it is done, the program window has the 'sort by Album'
radio button selected - it seems to select it by itself in the course of
operation.  I have deleted the folder and downloaded the 3.02 version,
and this still happens.  Any way to get my Artist sort back?  [running
on Windows 7]
Thanks
Anna

--