andrek;512843 Wrote:
> Yes, this is exactly how I have been using it since ACC version 1.5, 2.0
> and 2.1.
> I have never had cover art in my Squeezebox server, always relied on
> ACC to find the right file in the correct folder.
> So if all you have done is to change the UI, then I think ACC will
> still allow me to do what I want it to do.
>
> I will give version 3.0 a try tomorrow, probably the quickest way to
> find out.

The code is still there.

1. Change 'bUseSCImageRef = True' to 'bUseSCImageRef = False'
2. Add your image file to 'sCoverFilename = "cover.jpg,folder.jpg"'

I've not tested it but I expect it to work. However a future code
cleanup/optimization may result in removal of the code as it is obsolete
currently.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS