Locuth;512717 Wrote:

> 1. Cover flipside, Album-Tracks:
> Cut-off popup window when tapping the two bottom tracks - fixed
> Tracklist will reload much faster when swiping-back from the lyrics.
>
> 2. keyboard in browser:
> Cut-off keyboard
>
> 3. Browser tracks:
> removed the question marks ("?? - song title")
>
> 4. Status bar (top of the screen)
> Fixed the pixel-blur (I hope ^^)

Hi Sebastian.

I can confirm the above issues have been fixed.

Regarding the background picture in my SlimControl:
I'm using a HTC Diamond, screen resolution: 640x480 (240x320
upscaled).
Did you make new background images for the app?

in my opinion it didnt make much sense displaying track title in a
search, so.. good soultion to remove them completely.

Regarding album art.
In general the right cover is shown for the right album playing.
BUT, if i slide to one of the other covers from the same artist, and
start playing that album, the app returns to the album cover from the
previous  album played (by the same artist).
The same happens if i have a playlist containing songs from different
albums by the same artist: it will not change the cover when a song from
a different album is playing.
-difficult to explain, hope it makes sense! :)

It's seriously a great app. Loving it :)

--
spumanti