Hi Locuth
Just wanted to give my thanks for this brilliant little app.
Just upgraded to 1.3 beta3 from 1.0 and there are so many
improvements.

I am using a SE X1 with WM 6.1 and a 800x480 screen.
If I slide the phone open there is a minor graphical issue when screen
rotates to "wide screen" mode.
A scroll bar appears in the right side covering e.g. the last digit of
the remaining time... I hope that you got that explanation ;-)

Thanks
Jan

--
slate

Main: Duet -> Beresford Caiman -> Carver A-500x -> B&W 704
Office: Duet -> Technics SU-V50 -> Stax SR84 Pro
Server: Zotac IONITX-A, 4 GB, 1 TB WD EADS, Win7