Ancan;512885 Wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have a weird issue with my SB2, where it disconnected from the server
> after a few minutes, and cannot reconnect until i reboot my wireless AP.
> It
>
> The AP is a Belkin F5D8230-4 router, flashed with the latest firmware
> running in AP mode. The SB connects fine to the WLAN, and recieves a
> address from my DHCP-server. But when i try to connect to the SBS it
> just says "Can't connect to [...]". Reboot the AP, and it's fine again
> for a few minutes.
>
> Anyone have any ideas what can cause this?

I have a F5D7231-4 that just dies periodically.  (Knocking two laptops,
3 SB's, and a SBC offline.)  It happens less now that it is just an AP,
when it was a router, it went through a phase where it needed rebooting
every 5 minutes for an hour, which is why it got demoted to AP.

My mother in laws router (linksys of some variety) needs rebooting when
there is too much activity.

Do you have other wireless devices?  Are they seeing the same problem
at the same time?

It may be as simple as a bug in the router: see if there is new
firmware for it (mine never has had an update... Belkin sucks like
that), and that may fix it.

--
snarlydwarf