johndoe_2009;521307 Wrote:
> my SBC just hast started this last week - after a couple of minutes of
> sleep (screen is blank) it won't re-connect to SB Server (diagnostics
> says no ping), but it stays in WLAN.
>
> I have already updated to the newest SBS 7.4.2, newest SBC firmware.
> What can I do?

on the sbc settings > advanced > factory test > power management:

Here you have "Wireless power save" and "Suspend Enabled"

Some routers have problems with wireless power save, try to turn it off
it will eat more battery now but not drop the conection.

Note these settings don't stick trough upgrades

Otherwise I always use static-ip have found that squeezeboxes are more
reliable then.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
Miscellaneous use: Radio (battery pack to be ordered)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this