Just to be really, really clear :-) I think I understand the position
now - is this right:

1) There is a rearchitecture of the server to allow a smaller
footprint, that supports SB1 and slimp3.
2) This allows an install on the touch, that disables support for SB1
and slimp3 due to memory limitations on the touch.
3) This branch will be merged back to the main stream soon and then the
server install (not on the touch) will allow a configurable smaller
footprint that still supports SB1 and slimp3 on, for example, NAS
boxes.

Sorry to labour the point, I am just trying to make sure I understand.

Thanks for all the replies so far...

Cheers,
Andy

--