I am occasionally experiencing rebuffering when playing music, it seems
to be the case when I synch 2 or more (never more than 4) players. In
fact, it is happening with every song I am listening to right now.

The songs stop and SBS seems to be in a ten second loop in timing, but
goes silent, then it resumes just to do it again or to successfully
continue (as it does it again). Sometimes it gets stuck in the exact
same point in a song repeatedly. Thus eliminating any possibility that
it is random wireless behavior. The log file states *nothing* even
though there clearly is a problem. When this happens, I restart the
computer (and thus SBS) and than seems to fix the issue. It's happened a
dozen times since I got 7.4.1, I listen to music daily. I can't recall
it ever happening on the one player I have that is never synched with
anything else, on which I always listen to music for at least an hour a
day while I work out in the morning..

This is something that 7.4.1 introduced, I very very very seldom saw
this type of behavior before. I think it may be a synching issue.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 8.04LTS - SBS 7.4.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet (1), Radio (1), Accuphase DP65v CD
(used as DAC mostly)
Amplifiers: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1