I've got an Asus WL-520 wireless router (clone of the Linksys WRT) with
dd-wrt installed on it. I've set it up as a wireless bridge (so it's a
client of some other wireless network and serves up a connection to that
other wireless network to its own clients).
You can also set the MAC it uses.
So... it seems as though you could use a laptop to accept terms, then
turn your router/bridge on (with its MAC set to be the same as your
laptop). The Squeeze gear just always connects as a client to your
router/bridge.
I've done this, but just to extend range (the Asus router can connect
to wireless networks that my notebook can't - too weak). I originally
thought I'd need a directional antenna, but the standard omni that comes
with it works fine.
Oh - and if you were, for some reason, limited to only one MAC
connecting to a wireless network, well, all your clients would appear as
the router/bridge MAC
This particular router wants 5VDC. The Linksys WRT uses 12VDC. I went
with the Asus as it makes a better travel / hotel router (packs smaller,
router + power supply's a good deal lighter), but if you're on 12V...

--
bobkoure