Got a new squeezebox classic last week, plugged it into power in my
office and did all the configs right next to my Intel mac mini. It took
most of a day to get all the wireless configs to work and be happy, but
once it was talking and running I took it downstairs and plugged it into
my stereo. used the remote to scroll through my music, picked an album
hit play, and - its shuffling through it! Tried another, same thing.

How can I set this to just play through an album normal, playing tracks
1-10 in order??

I looked through the Classic manual and didn't see it.
I also looked in SB Server configs and didn't see a shuffle setting -
help help!!

--
thewebgal