>Is there a bug report for this?
Not sure, now you mention it; it's going back a long time.  I'll check.

>As syncing is timestamp based this shouldn't happen unless you change the
>setting on mysb.com.
But that's the problem - I have to change the setting on mysb.com because it
doesn't like the SBS setting.

i.e. I set up player prefs on SBS, then on MySB I set player prefs, and they
affect SBS prefs.

Oh - are you sayin that it doesn't sync changes on SBS to MySB?  In the past it
was doing that - if it only syncs from MySB to SBS, and only each individual
item that has changed (rather than one timestamp representing all prefs), then
that may be an improvement to how it used to sync.  I'll try it out again
before checking bug reports.

Thanks,
Phil