iPhone;515555 Wrote:
> Important: When you stream Apple Lossless, what are your settings for
> that in the settings section of SBS?

The documentation I've read says that Squeeze Box Server converts ALC
to FLAC for streaming to the Squeeze Box player.  According to my
understanding, this is necessitated by Apple's proprietary way of doing
business.  I use the default settings on SBS, so I assume that's what
I'm getting.  If not, why would the designers of SBS default to stream
ALC as MP3 and not tell me???  It would be a very illogical choice,
given that FLAC is available and more suitable.

But I'd be glad to check.  Tell me where this setting is, please.

--
macsband