It seems everywhere I look there's a plugin for apps Astra, MIRC, Aim,
Yahoo, MSN, etc to accept Winamp, WMP, MPC "currently playing song".

Several years after asking for a feature request in Slimserver,
Squeezecenter, Squeezebox to provide a clever way to support feeding
multiple apps with some kind of  "Now Playing" status, without success,
I thought it might be just easier for squeezebox to pretent it's Winamp
or Windows Media Player when providing the currently playing song for at
least having some way of getting now playing to *Trillian Astra*

I spent a lot of time figuring out a way to do something with Last.FM's
audioscrobbler RSS feed; but, since I'm not a software engineer, I can't
make an app which simply updates "Currently Playing" to all social
networking, chat apps via audioscrbler.  I think that would be a great
idea; and, probably the best way to do it.

Perhaps there are other people here who use trillian or Astra which
would love to have their Squeezebox specific clients' playback show up
in their status.  Trillian Astra developers seem to feel WinAmp, Windows
Media Player, Itunes, even Media Player classic to have native support
for now playing.

Does anyone know have an easy way to get this working in Astra?  Its
hard to believe Logitech Squeezebox isnt popular enough for Trillian
Astra to support it.

I even tried something ridiculously desperate by putting my
audioscrobbler RSS link under Trillian's status, custom message... but
doesnt accept URLS.

I dont know, maybe what I'm asking is still a little too ahead of it's
time and need to be patient for Squeezebox to become even more popular
for people like Trillian to be excited to support natively....

I searched some kind of tool that support Trillian Astra, but

--
mkanet