PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:

Pardon the interruption, but this is probably the best group to ask this question of...

I need songs that have the word "Money" somewhere within the lyrics. I just got asked this morning to make up a CD filled with them. The only problem is, I can only think of a few songs:

Searching my library for songs titled with money:

Burn Your Money! (Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper, Root Hog or Die)
Clean Money (Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Armed Forces)
Easy Money (King Crimson, Lark's Tongues In Aspic)
Lawyers, Guns, and Money (Warren Zevon)
Money Go Round, Parts 1 and 2 (The Style Council, The Singular Adventures)
Money Hair (Looper, The Geometrid)
Money, Money, Money (ABBA, Gold)
Pay Me My Money Down (Dan Zanes, Night Time (kid music))
'Til The Money Runs Out (Tom Waits, Heartattack and Vine)
You Never Give Me Your Money (Beatles, Abbey Road)

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org : It's a Scientific Venture!
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin, so across the Western ocean I must wander." -- All for Me Grog, trad.