On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 17:54 +0200, Allan Hise wrote:
> On 21 Sep 2005, at 17:39 , Marc Sherman wrote:
>
> > PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:
> >
> >> I need songs that have the word "Money" somewhere within the
> >> lyrics.  I just got asked this morning to make up a CD filled with
> >> them.  The only problem is, I can only think of a few songs:

I get:

7. Money Mile by Alison Moyet from Alf
6. Money (In God We Trust) by Extreme from Pornograffitti (A Funked Up
Fairytale)
9. Money (That's What I Want) by Great White from Recovery (Live)
5. Hot For Your Money by Gringos Locos from Punch Drunk
7. Money Bought by Nickelback from Silver Side Up
6. Money by Pink Floyd from Dark Side of the Moon

Also:

1. You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire by
Queens Of The Stone Age from Songs For The Deaf
3. Dollar Bill by Screaming Trees from Sweet Oblivion
8. Silver Dollar by Thin Lizzy from Fighting

And stretching it a bit further:

2. Three Coins In The Fountain by Frank Sinatra from This Is Frank
Sinatra 1953-1957
3. Big Coin by The Beautiful South from Quench

P.S. I often think these types of questions are actually researchers
looking at the diversity of peoples' music collections.....

--
"The biggest problem encountered while trying to design a system that
was completely foolproof, was, that people tended to underestimate the