Nonreality;521051 Wrote:
> If I understand you right then yes my results are 100% as far as the
> test go. I also have 2gb of ram. It only has about 20 feet to go so not
> a long distance.  I admit I've shied away from flac ever since i've had
> problems with it. So right now I'm playing some flac music without  a
> problem to test it out.  As far as using mysqueezebox.com it still only
> works while my server machine is operating. The minute that it is off
> the SB3 says it can not connect to the server?  It's not a huge deal now
> but could be in the future.  So far the flac is playing correctly so
> maybe I have overreacted to a problem that has been fixed.  If so I'm
> sorry to have brought it up again.  But the problem with not being able
> to access mysqueezebox.com still continues and that does very much
> concern me.

That is weird you are on 7.4.x i supose.. now I see your other tread.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this