andyg;441530 Wrote:
> Before you give up, try and see if running SC on a server that is faster
> than your cell phone fixes the problem. :)  I kid, but only slightly,
> about how slow the non-x86 ReadyNAS boxes are.

Great comment. Mine has has a buffering problem for the first time ever
with flac running on a XP machine.  Never ever had the problem until
7.2.4  Maybe it's a joke to you but not to me.  Only on flac and up
until now it had never happened. I'm pretty sure it's faster than a cell
phone.  These jokes only go so far as I'm only able now to connect to
mysqueezebox.com when my computer is on.  Both of these things are not
funny and not the best of things.  I'm very worried if my computer is
off I'll not be able to use my SB3 and also I'm very worried that I'm
not going to be able to use all my flac music that i've already been
able to use for 3 years.  I didn't read the rest of the post already so
I'm sorry if I got ahead of myself. I love my SB3 and don't want it to
become obsolete because no one cares about it.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality