Cockeye;525287 Wrote:
> I can't believe you are ALREADY looking to maximise the iPad for iPeng!
> I was looking forward to using the original app on my iPad when it
> finally launches but an optimised version I would pay again for (but
> would prefer it to be free to owners, of course :D).
>
> Whatever - nice work!

Well, it will definitely be a few months out. I need an iPad first to
try the look and feel and even though I ordered one in the US it will
probably take at least until mid April before it arrives.

Oh, and you would probably have to pay again :( This App will be
significantly different from iPeng for iPhone/iTouch so I doubt I will
get all this wrapped into conditional coding.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com