Would it be possible to display the contents of a *.txt file residing in
the folder from which the current song is playing?  I have many (legal)
live boots that have txt files with info such as venue, personnel, etc.
Unfortunately they are not always named "info.txt" but they are the only
txt file in the folder.

Failing this, would it be possible to have an equivalent to what is
possible in, for example, foobar: a right click on the file that is
playing gives a  "Open containing folder" option in the dropdown.  I can
then manually open the text file.

I understand the multitasking issues but I think (hope) this will
disappear soon.  Apple cannot be that stupid to let this limitation
persist.

I also understand that this feature is probably not of interest to many
but thought I'd ask anyway.

--
RonD2