It just occurred to me, that this is a brilliant idea. Obviously,
Dropbox is very nice being natively multiplatform (MAC, PC, Linux,
Iphone, Blackberry, Android?) , webaccessible, general, extremely easy
to use, free (limited), and I think fairly widespread. It would make
portability a no-brainer and fulfills most all basic usability
criterieas.

But the really cool thing, is that it would also solve a problem that
is old and well-known, and which I posted a query to yesterday:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=76487

I.e. temporarily adding music to be played on Squeezeboxes.

Will you file an enhancement request in bugzilla. Otherwise I'll do it.
People, VOTE for this!!!

--
bhaagensen