A month ago, one of their developers posted that they would be releasing
Linux ARM builds this year, but gave no ETA:

http://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=17384#post-108742

So, even if it's impractical to get it officially supported, it could
be a really neat DIY project for the Touch.

I'm not a Dropbox user, but I like the idea.  One reason I'm a little
averse to Dropbox is because I caught them astroturfing their service
on Digg a while back.  In fact, the guy I caught appears to be the same
dev I linked to above.  See timeserena's comment on this story, and his
comment history.

http://digg.com/software/Dropbox_GDrive_Killer_finally_launches_plus_Linux_iPhone

http://digg.com/users/timeserena/history/comments

He couldn't have been the only Dropbox person in that Digg thread.  The
comments on that page are just stuffed with generic platitudes about
Dropbox.

They also seem to employ Zed Shaw.  I'm already a bit OT here, so I'll
just stop with that.

--
cooppw02