moley6knipe;528216 Wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance, but we're not talking about CPU clock speed here,
> are we?  Coz PC Wizard shows this for my CPU, which is nominally a 3Ghz
> dual core...
>
> Frequency :   3000 MHz   -   (current : 1999.83 MHz)
>
> General Information :
> Real Frequency :      1999.83 MHz
> Multiplier :  6x
> Low/High Multiplier : 6x / 9x
> Multiplier Locked :   Yes
> Marketing Frequency : 3000.06 MHz
>
> ...or am I barking up the wrong 'un?

No this is about the actual "time" that your PC thinks it is, nothing
to do with how "speedy" your CPU is...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio