Muele;532220 Wrote:
> 7.5.0 has been the best, most stable 7.x.0 version so far.
>
> I had considerations upgrading since x.x.0 releases has not been the
> best in my experience.
>
> But I went for it and it is good.
>
> I just wanted to post this as a counterweight to the negative posts
> that inevitably come after new versions are released.

Yes, I have also found 7.5 to be very stable and there are new
RadioTime features that are very nice also. I really feel comfortable
now with the Logitech team of ITs that are involved with the Squeezes.
I am very glad that I chose The Squeeze devices over other competitors.
On Monday I will receive the Touch and have another toy to play with. It
is very tough knowing that my Touch is sitting here in my hometown at
UPS for the entire weekend. I would like to get my hands on it today.

Yes, I am lovin 7.5 but I hope others will get their problems worked
out. It may be they just have a incorrect setting. Good luck.

--
Ikabob