No, it is NOT "smooth sailing".

1) All of my Favorites were deleted.
2) All of my Applications were reset.  I now have a full list of them,
including many I did not want and those I had (iPlayer, etc.) are
gone.
3) The Staff Favorites which used to be a help in adding new streams is
now grouped by staff member.  Cute maybe, but not useful.

I will need hours to return to get my system back to the state it was
prior to the "upgrade".

I am an original SLiMP3 owner and have upgraded over the years as new
devices came out.  I now run a Duet, SB3, and the SLiMP3.  I have been
foolishly convinced over recent times with seamless upgrades to trust
them, and for that now I pay with the cost of my Saturday morning.

Thanks for nothing.

JB

--
Bonesteel