I'm struggling a bit with presets and favorites in 7.5.  I've got three
radios and one touch (another touch on the way).  I like to access
presets from my remote control on the radio in the bedroom. Since
upgrading to 7.5 this isn't working.  The "hard buttons" on the radio
work.  In searching posts in these forums it seems favorites may have
taken over the number buttons from presets.  If this is correct how do
you assign a favorite (or anything) to the remote control number
buttons?  I plan on replacing the radio in the bedroom with a touch,
how do I set this up on the touch?  Thanks

--
damon8er