SB3 and WinXP. Had the upgrade nag for a few weeks, finally relented on
Wed. SB3 hasn't worked since, Player Not Found.

I've checked diag in Control Panel, all seems ok. I've changed Security
in SBS Advanced\Network to address 198.127.1.* and I've rebooted
everything. I've checked the Ports, these seem to be ok, tho assume
diag would highlight this if it was a problem.

I've searched this forum for a couple hours and can't find anything
that addresses my problem.

I guess the easy answer would be reinstall 7.4.2, but I don't like to
downgrade unless it's the only answer.

Thoughts anyone please?

Thanks, Mike

--