SamS;537139 Wrote:
> I'll try with winamp shortly... in the meantime here are some examples I
> just shot.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efIOlBGoi9k
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCmXz1xu7dI
As garym says, these are definitely not right. This doesn't sound to me
like a failure of the two tracks to line up - that would produce a
"tick" or "click". What I'm hearing here sounds pretty much *exactly*
like non-gapless playback of MP3. I'm not saying your files are MP3, of
course, just that the effect sounds the same.

To help us diagnose this problem, you really need to upload a pair of
files to somewhere we can grab them. I'd suggest uploading the FLACs of
"Speak To Me" and "Breathe". If you have nowhere to upload it, send me a
PM and I'll give you an ID for my FTP site.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A