lreinstein;538016 Wrote:
> I have an SB3 and would like to run the Squeezebox Desktop which I
> understand replaces the Jive Squeezeplay etc.
>
> I do not see where/how to download this.  Please Please advise.
>
> I have had my SB3 for several years but have recently only been using
> it on the MySqueezebox.com for Pandora.   I have not been using it
> through the squeezeserver software on my MacBook.   Instead I have been
> using iTunes with Airport Express to play my music.  But, I would like
> to try using the SB3 again for this.
>
> I did download the Squeezeserver 7.5 and it is running but I would like
> the desktop interface....
>
> thanks
>
> Larry

Squeezeplay is a program that lets you play music through your
computer's speakers.

If you want the "desktop" control of the server, open a web-browser and
go to either:

http://localhost:9000

or

http://127.0.0.1:9000

Or, since you are looking at this in a web-browser, click the above.

pski

real stereo doesn't wake neighbors (it enrages them)

.