rickbeec;539536 Wrote:
> It uses exactly the same UI as all other SB UIs, so how can it be
> confusing?
Actually the SqueezePlay interface is quite different from the "older"
players, such as SB, SB2, SB3/Classic, Transporter, and Boom.

I am pretty sure it can be used outside the local network. You should
be able to connect to a remote server via Settings > Advanced >
Networking > Remote Libraries > Add new library, but I've never tried
it myself. All the usual cautions about secure transmission, opening of
your server to the internet, etc apply. If you value any of the
information on your server, you want to be sure of what you are doing.

--
aubuti