I have a Panasonic microwave as well and it does cause wifi problems
(even though the router is nearby). Easily solved by using powerline
Ethernet rather than wifi.

I have Booms and a Radio. I have a Boom in the kitchen and I think it
is a better choice than the Radio for the kitchen.

With two sets speakers the Boom can go that much louder. In the kitchen
with the extractor fan, the main oven and the microwave running in
convection oven mode the Radio would struggle. As it is I have the Boom
turned most of the way up in that situation when listening to speech
radio.

Luckily both the Boom and Radio can be turned right up without any sign
of distortion, unlike your typical small audio equipment.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !