Hello,

(Sorry for my possible poor english as it's not my mother tongue !)

As I have a squeezebox Duet and Spotify, I was looking for a way to
listen the Spotify stream on my SB.

I have downloaded the package and I carefully read all the things.

Everything is working fine for me (I manage to open the spotify stream
on Winamp using the URL (with localhost)

I have the small icon in my systray, sound's good !

My only problem is that, from now, I don't understand where I have to
enter the URL of the stream to use it with my SB Duet and to play
spotify stream on my hi-fi system.

I understood that, with SB, I have to use my local Ip (and not
localhost) but where I have to enter that ?
- somewhere on my squeezebox server
- somewhere on my remote
- somewhere on the mysqueezebox website

My question is probably stupid but I really don't see what I am suppose
do to now ! So, if somebody could explain to me how finalize my set up
!

Many Thanks !

--
Eolas75