Boom II = Boom + Touch + Radio, best of all three

with Touch attributes:
-  Color LCD display, same size as Touch (but I'll take larger ;))
-  TinySC onboard
-  USB
-  Full size alpha/num IR remote

with Radio attributes:
-  Keep the physical buttons (don't need touch screen)
-  Dedicated Volume knob
-  Built in carry handle

with Boom attributes:
-  Stereo speakers (bit larger is better, but I'll take the current
Boom speakers)
-  Line Out (stereo, sub, headphones)

Improved Boom attributes:
-  Larger enclosure (for the slightly larger speakers mentioned above
adding a bit more thump)
-  Selectable X-over for Sub out
-  Add programmable buttons
-  Dual selection Presets (press Preset 1 = x, press & hold Preset 1 =
y)
-  Presets can also be set for Folders, sub-Folders, or Playlists

And for the love of god, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ALARM FUNCTION and don't
market it as such!

--
toby10