I plan to get an SB2 and use an old Thinkpad 240 as server. I have
installed Slimserver and it seems to be OK. The problem is that my
network card (an old Dlink DE-650) hangs/goes to sleep after some time
(a few hours). I have disabled all suspend settings in the Thinkpad
power management setup. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
correct this? Is it a Thinkpad power management problem or is it a
crappy old network card? Or would this be a non-issue with an SB2
connected to the LAN (i.e. there would be continuous traffic)? I use a
Netgear MR814v2 router. Any advice would be appreciated!

/Munge

--
Munge