pudding;548918 Wrote:
> Mine arrived this morning, just a quick question. Once its booted into
> Ubuntu and squeezeplay is running, I assume you have to keep the usb
> stick still attached and sticking out the side? Would be nice if it
> could removed.

Yes you need to keep it plugged in. If you're not using wireless it is
possible to take the joggler apart and insert the usb stick internally
where the wireless card currently is. There is a video on YouTube
somewhere (don't have the link handy) showing how easy it is to to do
this. Another alternative that some people are using is a micro SDHC
card in a SDHC-USB adapter which doesn't stick out too much.

--
david_f1976

Living Room: SB3 -> Musical Fidelity X-DAC V3 -> Marantz PM-66SE -->
Tannoy Profile 631SE
Bedroom: Boom

Dave
www.last.fm/user/david_f1976