If there's a switch, it's in your firewall/router. Many don't support
this, and a "cheat" is to connect through a 10baseT (not 10/100, just
10) hub (just use a short patch cable to connect it to either your
router or your squeezebox.
When network gear gets connected, it checks with the gear at the other
end and will not run any faster than that remote gear. Meanwhile, the
remote gear is doing the same thing (this is called "negotiation" or
"auto-negotiation").
This may work - I've done it with long-ish runs (about the same as
yours) - but 10baseT has the same length limitation as 100Tx.
I suspect that half duplex might work for you (the parties at either
end take turns talking - like CB radio), but these days, a router you
can force into half duplex will likely be quite expensive.

Yes, you can run power over your ethernet cable.
It's called "power over ethernet" (or "PoE"). Do you have a dry place
for that intermediate switch to go? There are weatherproof ones, but
then you're getting into industrial gear (and industrial prices).

--
bobkoure