I'm running SBS on a Win XP SP3 machine with an Atom processor and 2 GB
of RAM.

I download the zip file for ACC 3.4 and then unzip it to the desktop.

I then double-click the .hta file and the application opens.

I check off the options and then hit the generate button.

It runs for sometime and then I get an error stating that Javascript is
stalled or running very slowly and that if this continues the computer
may crash.

I click continue and come back in an hour only to find that no catalog
has been generated.

Any suggestions?  I have about 75,000 files.

--
jimzak

http://zzzone.net
http://have-a-nice-day.org
http://www.last.fm/user/zzzoneDOTnet
http://somethingsomethingsomething.net

Ripper: dBpoweramp
Router: Lynksys WRT56GL
Server: SBS 7.5.0 - dedicated Atom-based nettop - Windows XP SP3
Music: 2 Booms, 1 Radio, 1 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 extra controller, 1 iPod
Touch w/iPeng, 1 iPad w/iPeng
Files: 72,000+ FLAC/MP3 files - 2TB external HD x 2
Logitech: Harmony One x 2, Wilife Home Security