toby10;556023 Wrote:
> If still not getting satisfaction call your credit card company and
> dispute the charge.It may well come to that.

I called Logitech support this morning who could offer no explanation
as to why the ticket hadn't been answered & had no knowledge of the
trial scheme. Best they could offer was escalation to a supervisor on
Monday.

Amusingly, they wanted to know why I wanted to return it. I explained
that the main reason for buying it was for local USB playback without
SBS & that this was flawed. I was advised that the Touch will not work
without SBS...

--
rbz5416