aubuti;557794 Wrote:
> If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch you can install the iPeng app for
> $10 and it makes a great remote/controller for any Squeezebox.

There are different possibilities with Win Mobile phone, Iphone and
Android phones. A lot of users that own a Logitech controller own now
one of this solutions and be more happy. They control all software and
hardware players with WLAN so you are independant from room. Price of
the software is realy fair.

A lot of users buy if they do not have a used mobile at ebay. I am
specialized for VPA 3 or also named as Blue Angel and you can get them
from 30.- Euros in Ebay Germany. Plus some coins for software and you
are happy again.

VPA 3 have the advantage to come allways with a cradle. You can see the
covers like in the Touch but bigger Screen. And if a cover is missed it
download them direct from Amazon. Same you have direct access include
to the Lyrics. And other nice features.

--
arztde