Hi all

I just got myself a Receiver today to add to my existing SqueezeCenter
Setup consisting of an Synology DS-107+ running the SB Server, a SB3
and SB Boom.

For setting up the brand new Receiver I connected (by wire) the laptop
running Net-UDAP (on Kubuntu 10.04) and the receiver to a spare router.
So they are on the same subnet. The receiver seems to be in init mode
with the red light flashing slowly.
But running discover in Net::UDAP doesn't discover the device. Actually
nothing at all seems to happen. I immediately get a new line with the
UDAP> prompt. List shows an empty list.

As I'm running (K)ubuntu there shouldn't be a firewall in the way. I
didn't find a way to test if the port 17784 is really open. netstat
shows the port like this
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:17784           0.0.0.0:*

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
FM

--
FreeMinded