erland;566383 Wrote:
> However, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be the only one interested in
> this kind of functionality.
Oh no, you're not.

erland;566383 Wrote:
> 1. How do you find music in your own library ?
I mainly use the browse by artists menu, and search for songs when not
remembering who's the author.
Although I own two controllers, I mainly use an IR remote with my SBs
(because it never goes to sleep and it's faster to type some text with
it). The Controllers come out of their cradles when friends pass me a
visit. I barely use the web UI.
Statistics, well, last.fm handle mines good enough to me.
I love listening to MusicIP mixes, because that's good music for the
lazy.
Even if I take care of tagging my music with artwork, album art is not
a must have for me. It's nice to get it when playing, though.
Being able to browse music from a track's contextual menu is one of my
favourite features.

erland;566383 Wrote:
> How do you usually find new music you like to get but currently don't
> have in your library ?
I listen to webradios (really liked the "On Amazon" feature) and
subscribed to some music services like Society of Sound. Before that, I
was a last.fm subscriber, but stopped supporting them when they decided
only 3 countries - I'm not living in - would legally be able to stream
from the SB.
I also tried Deezer lately, but found paying 10€ a month was not
compatible with being not able to listen to a single Pink Floyd album.
Friends are my best source of ideas when it comes to listening to
something new.

To be continued.

--
sebp

Transporter, SB Classic, SB Receiver, SB Boom, SB Radio, SB Touch, 2 SB
Controllers
Will soon need a bigger home - 'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)