bluegaspode;566968 Wrote:
> The option 'Bild in voller Höhe' doesn't have any effect anymore.
Oh yes it has. But only in Landscape mode. Which of course leaves it
named inappropriately but since I have translations in five languages
for "Bild in voller Höhe" I'll leave it, after all it's still full
height even if you can't see it :)
Did you use that? I thought I was the only one....

JonWill;566982 Wrote:
> Thanks for the update. Generally great, as is iPeng... however the
> changing player when you pop in and out of iPeng makes using it
> difficult- I keep on making the Radio in the bedroom play inappropriate
> music... any idea on when a fix will be ready?

I do have a fix and will send it to Apple as of end of business
tomorrow.

Jeff Flowerday;566994 Wrote:
> So does caching happen on a need by need basis now?  When I first visit
> an artist all the art for that artist will then get cached and
> resused?
> Before did it cache all art prior, as it used to bring up a pop up
> saying it was syncronizing the cache?

No. The artwork caching is the same as before; It will cache the first
450 artwork thumbs automatically and all others as they are requested
the first time.

plympton;567000 Wrote:
> Quick question: Any reason you go rid of the fancy player icons and now
> have fairly generic ones?  Wondering if it's a copyright thing, or
> design choice. (I like the old better :-))

Actually I got a lot of complaints about the old ones being ugly so
since I had to have new ones created anyway for the high resolution on
iPhone 4 I got them changed.

Daverz;567005 Wrote:
> "NowPlaying on Play" still doesn't work for my playlists.
Did you file a ticket on this?

--
pippin

---