pippin;567055 Wrote:
> Puh. I'll have to see. There's an open ticket for that, I believe.
> Generally that's a tradeoff. I believe one of my most important issues
> is still people with slow servers having lots of trouble to provide the
> artwork in time.
>
> Also, the artwork is not _that_ much data, I use it over 3G a lot.

It's liveable over 3G but it would be nice if it was already cached.  I
have a need for speed.  My server definately isn't an issue, I'm runnin
a Core 2 Quad @ 3.25 GHZ/4GB Ram/4 1 TB Blacks in a Raid 10, 64 bit
Windows Server 2008 R2.  Actual FLAC files are on an external Raid 0
enclosure.  All the server does is host a couple very low traffic
websites and squeeze center.

--
Jeff Flowerday