RonM;568041 Wrote:
>  It's all about negotiation.
>

> R.

Sounds like the voice of experience there....

I do a "rough property" survey about once a year when we renew the
house insurance.  Just go through the house, stand in the middle of the
room and take pictures of everything, pull out the boxes of comics and
take pictures of all the hard to replace ones along with the pictures
of the full boxes, same for cd's, dvd's, albums and cassettes, pots and
pans, closets, dressers, storage boxes and totes and the garage.

Stick them all on a USB stick and put them in your safety deposit box,
update them next year as needed.

My offsite backup just means I won't lose my pictures or critical data
and when I get my cd's replaced I won't have to rip them again...

--
tedfroop

"Good judgement is the result of experience ... Experience is the result
of bad judgement."

--  Fred Brooks