Frankly, the only reason I even use Squeezeplay is because Squeezeslave
causes my MacBook Pro to take an extra 20 to 30 seconds to go to
sleep.

Even though I have multiple Squeezeboxes, I also have a baby in the
house, so I have to listen to music tied to headphones when I'm tied to
my computer working.  Using the computer itself for the audio source
aids in mobility.

Squeezeplay is different from other software solutions precisely
because of SBS.  Unlike other solutions, it makes for a really nice UI
using the web interface and/or a program like iPeng.  This is still a
geeky solution and I agree, it's not the primary reason a typical
consumer wouldn't pick up a SB.  It takes only a little bit less setup
than a real player. ;)  And Squeezeplay is also sufficiently buggy that
it would probably piss some people off - after some number of tracks,
the Web UI and the SP UI itself will no longer show the actual track
being played, but one previous in the playlist.  At least when using
Random Mix.

--
MelonMonkey

Bruno
*'Twisted Melon - External Wired IR Blasters'
(http://twistedmelon.com/shop/?show=bug1)*