lrossouw;570508 Wrote:
> This is a great idea but you don't even need the RFID\reader.  Think
> barcodes & phones.  The Android phones can all read barcodes so you can
> just scan the barcode find the name of the cd and search your library
> and play.  Could be automated by the developers of apps for these
> phones.
While I agree, I do really like the implications of MelonMonkey's idea
:)

Take a CD off the shelf and place it on your coffee table, that album
starts to play. Take the CD to another room and the stream follows you
around the house. Day to day it might be a complete pain in the ass,
but it would be an amazing concept to show off if done right :)

--
funkstar

'[project log] funkstars digital lifestyle'
(http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-lifestyle/179882-project-log-funkstars-digital-lifestyle.html)
- 'hexus.community' (http://forums.hexus.net/)

*in use:* *1*x touch, *1*x boom, *2*x sb3, *1*x controller
*in a box:* *1*x radio, *1*x (beta) controller, *1*x receiver, *1*x sb2
wired (silver), *1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

if you have any others, let me know, i'm interested!!