Metazargo;570919 Wrote:
> My Squeezeboxes Radio, Touch, Controller do constantly bump between
> updates 7.5.0 8673 and 7.5.1 9009 when I switch between my local SBS
> and mysqueezebox.com. It makes me crazy every day I see multiple times
> the upgrade screen, as I start in the morning on mysqueezebox.com and
> switch in the evening to my local SBS.
>
> Why? Thanks for advice how I can stop this, at least that the screen
> doesn't show up and blocks (have to go the help and then to home).
>
> On top it disturbs the remote control by iPeng.

I don't know how iPeng works but you can ignore the updates on Touch,
Radio, and (I assume) the Controller.  On Touch you just swipe the
screen left-to-right.  I think holding left-arrow on the remote or
possibly Home will also let you bypass the updates.  You should be able
to update to the 7.5.1 versions and just leave them there.

--
JJZolx