Mnyb;571018 Wrote:
> Try WOL wake on lan, does the NAS supports it ?

Yep I have WOL everywhere. My problem is that I use the radio in the
morning only for 30 minutes, an my NAS doesn't have the possibility of
multiple shutdowns every day i.e. 08:30 and 02:00.

An if I use iPeng it takes me too long, I'm quicker to switch to
mysqueezbox.com. It would be grate the Squeezboxes would have a
fallback mysqueezbox.com if last SBS isn't available.

I miss a real Squeezebox Alarmclock, with big good placed buttons to
manage at least two alarms in complete darkness. I still prefer there
my Pure Chronos II.

Mnyb;571018 Wrote:
> My servers is booted by my boom when it's time for the alarm for
> example.

I haven't found such a feature on Touch and Radio?

--
Metazargo