results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81403
Question: Should the new Looks be implemented ... and when ?

- Yummy Yummy - go for the new looks and delay playlist management
  for two weeks
- Please do playlist management first and then go for the new look
- I like the old style - please give us more new feature and leave
  the looks

Chunkywizard;571953 Wrote:
> Just to say, so far I have been holding off buying SqueezePad, waiting
> for iPeng for iPad. If iPeng for iPad isn't out by the time the new UI
> comes along my money is yours!

I would advice you to try SqueezePad, it's really worth a try, it's the
best Squeezebox controller I've ever own. We are talking about the price
of two burger meals or something similar (at least in Sweden) so it's
really not that much money.

The advantage of getting multiple apps is also that you will encourage
two developers instead of just one.

autopilot;571961 Wrote:

> I hope pippin comes up with something good, i've been finding the iPeng
> iPhone UI a little frustrating of late. It still rocks though, by far
> the best SB controller.

iPeng definitely was my favorite but even if iPeng might be a bit more
feature complete I have to say that SqueezePad on the iPad really beats
it if you own an iPad, at least as long as you mainly use a single
player at the time and don't use MySB.com.

Of course, I'm sure we will soon see some competition in this area but
until then SqueezePad makes me really enjoy controlling my Squeezebox.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))