results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81403
Question: Should the new Looks be implemented ... and when ?

- Yummy Yummy - go for the new looks and delay playlist management
  for two weeks
- Please do playlist management first and then go for the new look
- I like the old style - please give us more new feature and leave
  the looks

Love the new look!  Way to go on that.  Can't wait to see how the
application develops in the future.  It's great that you added the
shortcuts to artists, albums and genres on the main screen.  My only
request would be that you add a "new music" button as well since I use
that 90% of the time.  Once the advanced playlist management is added,
SqueezePad will fulfill almost 100% of my needs.  To get to 100% I'd
just need that wake-on-lan feature added and some way to hibernate my
server easier :).  Just me being greedy.  Keep up the great work!

--
Juliozaffo